Free Second Opinion Consultations
Have you seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past? Are you unsure about their recommendations for your evaluation or treatment? Were your questions and concerns not addressed or explained? If so, Tennessee Fertility Institute is offering you a FREE 30-minute second opinion consultation with absolutely no obligations or strings attached.
Our doctors will provide consultation for any patient who has seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past 6 months and would like a second opinion. They will also spend time with you reviewing your medical history, testing and treatment to help you better understand the causes of your infertility and your treatment options.
To schedule the free 30-minute second opinion consultation, simply:
- Contact us at 615-721-6250
- Let us know you would like a free 30-minute second opinion consultation.
- Download the medical records release form from our website and send it to your previous reproductive endocrinologist to request a copy of your medical records. Please note that it typically takes two weeks for a physician’s office to send the medical records.
- We must receive your medical records from your previous reproductive endocrinologist one week prior to your appointment with Tennessee Fertility Institute.
For many couples, the cost of infertility treatment and associated medications can be extremely high—especially when it involves multiple cycles to get pregnant. Those without insurance coverage for infertility care often decide whether to seek treatment based on their ability to pay.
Tennessee Fertility Institute is pleased to offer patients the following discounted rates:
- Hardship discount Available for the first IVF cycle for joint annual income of less than $50,000 or individual annual income of less than $30,000. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- First Responder discount. TFI supports our community of First Responders and is proud to offer a discount on an IVF Cycle. First Responders include Police, Firefighters and EMT’s. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Military discount TFI supports those courageous individuals who serve and is proud to offer our military families a discount off an IVF cycle. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Multi-IVF cycle discount Discount on the second and all subsequent fresh cycles until there is a live birth
Call (615) 721-6250 or visit our online appointment request form to discuss your specific IVF needs and book a consultation.
Insurances We Accept
- United Healthcare
- BCBS of Tennessee, Network P and Network S
For information on additional financial options offered at our center, feel free to reach out to us! We understand insurance for fertility coverage can be tricky and unique for every patient. Coverage would be dependent on your individual insurance plan. Our financial counseling process will help guide you every step of the way, making a clear, dedicated path to your goal of starting a family.
The Livestrong Fertility Discount
If you want to become a parent after cancer, the Livestrong Foundation provides the full range of resources for women and men who unfortunately have been diagnosed with cancer. We are dedicated to providing educational info and access to resources such as these, that support cancer patients and survivors whose cancer and its treatment present risks to their fertility. The Livestrong Fertility Discount program helps cancer survivors access discounted rates on fertility preservation services. If you have questions about eligibility, please contact our office.
Through our partnership with fertility financing specialists CapexMD, we are pleased to offer our patients the most comprehensive financing options available, with customized loan programs to meet their individual needs and help ease the financial stress of treatment.
CapexMD specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable, including financing for Fertility Medications if necessary. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with Tennessee Fertility Institute to ensure your funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Easy and Secure Online Application
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Retain your existing Credit Sources
Apply online and receive your pre-approval within 24 hours or call 888.497.8414 for more information