Start Building Your Family With Tennessee Fertility Institute’s Reproductive Services
Tennessee Fertility Institute is dedicated to providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art fertility care to the residents of Franklin, Nashville and its surrounding areas. We recognize that our patients have a choice in care providers, and we are committed to providing compassionate, individualized and cost-effective service that places the highest priority not only on your outcome, but also on your experience during your journey to parenthood.
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatments
- Management and Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Evaluation and Treatments
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Advanced Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg & Embryo Cryopreservation
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Egg Donation
- Third Party Reproduction
- Egg, Sperm, and Embryo Donation
- Gestational Carriers
- Fertility Preservation
- Elective Egg Freezing
- Male Infertility Services & Treatments
- Semen Analysis, Sperm Preparation for Intrauterine Insemination(IUI)
- Sperm Cryopreservation and Sperm Storage
- Donor Insemination
- Advance Reproductive Surgery
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Surgical Management of Endometriosis
- Surgical Management of Fibroids
- Male-Sperm Banking and Testicular Tissue Freezing
- Female-Egg, Embryo, and Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation
Tennessee Fertility Institute’s hand-picked team of experts and staff are truly among the brightest and most devoted individuals in reproductive health.
Christopher P. Montville, M.D.
Partner & Practice Director
Christopher P. Montville, M.D., is the Practice Director for Tennessee Fertility Institute. After completing his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Michigan, Dr. Montville completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Dr. Montville is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. After completing his training, Dr. Montville moved to Montana where he developed and managed the first and only IVF/Fertility Center in the state.
Jane I. Ruman, M.D.
Jane I. Ruman, M.D. brings over 20 years of experience in reproductive medicine to TFI joining the practice January 6, 2020.
Dr. Ruman earned her medical degree at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she participated in nationally recognized research on factors that control embryo implantation. She completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she continued to publish award-winning articles on infertility treatment. Following the completion of her residency training, Dr. Ruman was selected to a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University, where she authored and co-authored several publications concerning egg donation and fertility treatment. Following, she spent her clinical time at Reproductive Medical Associates of New York, where she served as medical student and resident educator at Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.